raeX

April 26, 2006

__midyears

mid years are finally over!! ((:
okay fine.
i still have my harmony paper tmrw.
but at least its not a mugging paper.

so i still think that mid years are over.
((:
yayys.
like finally, man.
can relax.
oh and me kerri naad and vann are gg towning tmrw aft mep. (:

so many wants.
lol ((:
miss that small boy.


here are pics. ((:

this is the rose gang gave me on good friday.

and this is my ahlian sis. snapped this of her on the bus. lol

this is like so yucky. nrl's specs. :S

my sis cooked this pot of tom yam noodles. it was in prep for her home ec test.

me and zidd. ((:

rahh!! ((:

my sister's new dunks. ((: sui ahh.

the crazy vann. we were at siglap cafe cartel. drinking coral blue.

aft mugging over night for geog, look wat has become of this girl. my gosh.

lol. guess who? ((: needless to say...



-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home